Saturday, August 28, 2010

Inspiration

Wonderful and challenging week at HK indeed. Exited about the changes after I graduated from HKUST, will I be better person or a mean person..haha.

A joke of the the week.

When is the best time to have your breakfast and you lunch?

Currently the best answer will be:
I have my breakfast before my lunch and have my lunch after my breakfast.^^
Wanted to share the videos which great inspired me during my stay at HK.

A pastor without his limbs, ministering to people all around the world. Nick Vujicic:


A guy who shown his selfless love and his strong hearts and willing to sacrifice his precious eyes despite his vision is his talented tools for his job.


Pantene Shampoo Commercial  illustrating a deaf girls who have great passion in Music where she trying her best to be like anyone else despite of her disability. However, her mentor imparted her life " Why do you have to be like others?". This sentence blast my mind as there are times that we are so eager to be some else forgetting our purpose in life
.

No comments:

Post a Comment